What is Baby Yoga?
…the union of balance of body and mind. Our Baby Yoga sessions incorporate massage, soft stretching and gentle movements to make it appropriate for babies, ensuring a fun and rewarding experience for both parent and baby.
What are the benefits to Baby Yoga?
- improves relaxation,
- encourages longer sleep duration for infants,
- helps to relieve the effects of colic, constipation and wind,
- stimulates all of a baby’s major systems, such as co-ordination, respiration, digestion, learning ability and language development.
- It helps to strengthen the bond between parents and child,
- relaxes both parent and child,
- helps balance, co-ordination and motor skills,
- allows babies to move freely,
- strengthens their bodies and develops reflexes,
- improves learning and social development,
- aids bonding, trust and social interaction.
- It stimulates the brain,
- develops physical confidence and spatial awareness,
- improves muscles development,
- promotes better quality of sleep,
- enables bonding with baby on an emotional and physical level,
- promotes confidence in handling baby,
- it especially offers a great opportunity for Dad’s as well and
- provides a great social environment for mother and baby.
At what age can my baby start?
There is roadside parking and a car park behind the mill premises, with steps leading up to The Party Parlour.
Yoga mats are provided, but please bring your own nappy change mat.
We are breast feeding friendly.